Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » FRM-40350 Query Caused No REcords to be retrieved (Oracle EBS 12.1.3)
FRM-40350 Query Caused No REcords to be retrieved [message #676278] Fri, 24 May 2019 08:24 Go to next message
moyida
In a Oracle Custom Form, when i opened the form it will fetch all the New records, during that time when i am on that window then its fetching records successfully, in case during form fetching records time if i moved to another tab lik Google (or) interenet explorer etc. then the form is throwing erroring as "FRM-40350 QUERY CAUSED NO RECORDS TO BE RETRIEVED.

Please advise me why this error is coming when we minimize the oracle apps window and went to another screen.
Re: FRM-40350 Query Caused No REcords to be retrieved [message #676287 is a reply to message #676278] Mon, 27 May 2019 10:37 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
That doesn't make sense to me. Why would navigation to another window cause such a behavior, unless - when you return to the Forms window - focus is somewhere else and not in the data block you're actually planning to refresh by querying new data. What happens if you, upon the return to the Forms application, first click into one of items that belong to that data block, and then execute query?

If this isn't the case, run the form in debug mode and see what's going on.
Previous Topic: Empty Word document after MailMerge
Next Topic: Can developer 6i be connected to database 12C?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:25:43 CDT 2024